Monday, December 21, 2009

Carbon Monoxide Poisoning Test How Can I Tell If I Have Carbon Monoxide Poisoning?

How can I tell if I have carbon monoxide poisoning? - carbon monoxide poisoning test

OK, I know that the chances of poisoning by carbon monoxide are very high, but I wonder how you, if you can tell a case of poisoning by carbon monoxide. I am a student in the university accommodation and had a lot of construction in progress as I play came here with such heating systems. I managed the son accidentally severed, it leaves little room with no electricity for several days, so it is not just the confidence in them. In addition, he is a student residence I have on those responsible for health and safety checks scrimp, the decision last year there were about 10 different kinds of pests, and a razor blade, my friends have found buried in the bottom of your desk, and I 'm always a little paranoid about such things.

Anyway, recently I was very, very tired, 10-12 hours of sleep per night, and I had a headache, weakness, even if he is lying. Obviously, all these symptoms of cardiomyopathy. I also noitced mRoommates and sleeping more than usual. And the strange thing is that when I'm away from my apartment for a while, all the symptoms seem to disappear altogether.

We can not, afford to buy a carbon monoxide detector if you do not want the dean who made the inspection, because it is the kind of person who would make life difficult for me to ask if he believed that I was hurt or how to begin the construction. Would not it be better just to go to the doctor and get blood tests?

0 comments:

Post a Comment