Sunday, December 27, 2009

Groomsman Trimmer What Do The Groomsmen Need To Wear?

What do the Groomsmen need to wear? - groomsman trimmer

I have a wedding next October 3 at the beach. However, it is quite hot here in October. I want my bridesmaids to black, tea length dress / pink one cup of any kind (or ribbon pink polka dots). My friend has a veto against any use of black tuxedo. He thinks it would be foolish virgin. He wants to wear a jacket.

What in the world, then I get to make the best man, bridesmaids decent? I am very black and white polka dot dresses or clothes or something pink for girls. I am helpless when it comes to menswear, please help! :) Thank you!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

How about gray suits with neckties striped pink and black to match the color pink bathroom of the girls.

Post a Comment