Wednesday, February 3, 2010

My Horny Jpg Index Is It Not Okay That Michael Jackson's Voice Makes Me Horny?

Is it not okay that Michael Jackson's voice makes me horny? - my horny jpg index

I have a problem !!!!!!!!!?
I tried to think of a better way to say it too, but do not come to mind. not hot, I'll masturbate or not tomorrow. idk, it's hard to explain. I think he has a singing voice so sexy. And as the nose, forehead and frown lines in her acting ... damn. I know, I know! "WTF". It's weird. I think his voice is so hot and sexy enough, but then I see some of his clips and take eyeliner and lips and equipment that looks like her sister Latoya with shorter hair and no *** * and it's really confusing. I think "He.is.so.damn.fine.and sound sexy! ... But it looks like a woman. But there is still a bit sexy." not always as a woman. as in "not only video" Cuz seemed very feminine, and was irritated by the difference between sense and makes me question my sexuality (jk.. Kinda. I love men), not women.

http://www.mtv.com/shared/media/images/a ...

http://shareimagine.com/video/music/90sm ...

I love it, as so creative and the way he speaks of things. What if I saw this interview, he talked about the dance as "the biggest mistake is to think that a dancer can do. You must feel it. Are you on the floor or the violin, I also like how he was so passionate about his work and is really into it. I know Your'e thinking "ah .. a kind of death ... and 50 "
However, it is wrong? or weird?
Someone knows what I mean?

This must be the sexiest video of Michael Jackson forever.
... and no, I do not lol thank you very much

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJn02DDN4 ...

6 comments:

ThatChic... said...

lmao

Candlegu... said...

This is just your fetish, I felt the same way by Deborah Cox.She s sexy 'all the way around.No is not uncommon for people to masturbate, the music and posters of the artist.

Jaylin said...

I do not think it strange. I think Michael Jackson is cute.

mandy said...

I loved him too

mandy said...

I loved him too

mandy said...

I loved him too

Post a Comment