Saturday, February 20, 2010

Niaspan Itching Niaspan(Niacin) Replacement?

Niaspan(Niacin) replacement? - niaspan itching

So I took this drug for 3 weeks.
In the first days expeirenced me what it means to "launder".
I have taken as directed, with a small snack with low fat content.

I was gutted. Small needle was red, swollen, tingling all .. Itching, but not the reactions such as itching, is cut off when the market is more like an area and it itches?

The first time it happened back in the arms, shoulders and neck. For the third time was at the top of the chest, back of my arms, back, neck and legs. On this occasion, most recently, all that is, my ears feel as if they were in the area around the mouth and nose, swollen felt good, and it is around my arms and hands. My feet, my whole legs, .. It was so pervasive back .. And when I started really bad and I wanted to vomit. I was amazed ..

I do not think I can take this medication on, anyone knows of a substitute I can talk to my doctor?

1 comments:

Cate said...

There are several alternatives ... Check Red Yeast Rice. If you have a reaction to it, you look at one of the following: Pantethine, Turmuric, I remember the Omega-3, if you try to lower cholesterol. Good luck.

Post a Comment