Monday, February 8, 2010

Waterproof Bag For Nikon D40x Waterproof Nikon Camera Case?

Waterproof Nikon camera case? - waterproof bag for nikon d40x

Yesterday I was with friends and my grandmother had a river, and we wanted pictures with his cell phone, but we are afraid of falling. Can someone tell me where to find me a box of cheap waterproof camera for the Nikon Coolpix button?



I want the case to,

-In fact, underwater work and a good piece.

a real event, not a small bag

Was in a shop, if possible,

Can not more than $ 100

Touch fits the Nikon Coolpix

I can use manual keys



Please let me LEFT AND THE PROTECTION OF THE NAME!

To this good COMPLETE FIRST TO HAVE BEST ANSWER! And then they make about 10 more questions please ask us as BEST ANSWER!

1 comments:

Leo said...

I hate being the bearer of bad news, but a case like this, the most likely for the camera. Waterproof tend only to SLR cameras, and generally be very expensive, usually in the range of one thousand dollars. Even if such a case, that you specify is not available, I doubt that the device is quite capable of taking good pictures under water. I suggest looking into the water, test number, and cameras, which now in recent days. This will cost more, but this is the best what to do under the given circumstances.

Post a Comment