Thursday, January 28, 2010

Camera Lense Adapter For Old Lenses To Fit Digital My Camera Lens Has Threads As If To Screw Adapters Into It?

My camera lens has threads as if to screw adapters into it? - camera lense adapter for old lenses to fit digital

Ok, so I have a Fujifilm FinePix S1000fd, and there are two clips on the front of the lens. Now keep in mind that this is not a reflex built into the lens. These videos look like they can hold an adapter for the camera. I can buy an adapter so that you are using a telephoto lens on the camera. seems impossible ... Thank you for ur answers! :)

1 comments:

Shorty said...

Superzoom Many offer the ability to filter and adapter for "add lenses". I have glasses in the other, because they are real goals that only serve to reinforce or reduce the length. Internet searches, I have not seen anything about an adapter for your specific model, only this: http://www.fujifilm.ca/x1125.xml?XID=x16 ...

Post a Comment