Friday, January 29, 2010

Photos Of Angela Pitts Adoptive From Goa, India, Seriously Looking For His Biological Mother Angela Maria Dias. Will Go There In Nov?

Adoptive from Goa, India, seriously looking for his biological mother Angela Maria Dias. Will go there in Nov? - photos of angela pitts

I have issued in the Netherlands. My biological mother, Angela Maria Dias is the Roman Catholic sisters and ± 52 years. Between 1 and 25 November '06, I am to be in Goa in search of her. Places to search: Margao, Taliegao, Caranzalem, Chandor
I apologize for in that category, I want to show the people in Goa, so, regardless of the category you need to understand, please help, now. Please ask Angela everyone in Goa. Who is willing to examine church records or the hospital? Phone is also a multitude of days
She wrote a letter when I was little to indicate he wants to see me in the future. I Savio Dias, born October 13, 1983 (She took me to an orphanage in Caranzalem in 84, but now closed), the brother of my mother was a Catholic priest. Chandor I visited for years and found no trace of Angela. Previously she was a fat little woman with a friendly face. READ / SEE MY REST OF MY report on page 360 (click) on Photo
(Check before replying)
Are not the only one to say: "God bless you" / Good Luck

2 comments:

hanumist... said...

I hope you find your mother should try to post your question in the family and relationships section to get a better response to

Jazz said...

and let me say the first to ... God bless you and good luck!

I really hope he finds his mother and next to catch all these years!

Post a Comment