Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Chemo And Pregnancy I Have Cancer And I'm 1 1/2 Month Along In My Pregnancy. Will I Have To Terminate Because Of The Chemo?

I have cancer and I'm 1 1/2 month along in my pregnancy. Will I have to terminate because of the chemo? - chemo and pregnancy

I've just discovered that I have breast cancer and start to chemotherapy immediately. A week before this news, I learned that my husband and I are expecting our first child. I have to leave because of chemotherapy during pregnancy?

6 comments:

kritkrat... said...

http://www.cancerhelp.org.uk/help/defaul ...

Here you go! I wish you much happiness was not yet over, and soon more! :-)

ER Bunne said...

My heart is with you. This is not a question that no one here can answer for you. It is a very personal decision that you need to your doctor, shares and to take appropriate action at. Try to stay on the big picture but focused. Without you, there is nothing, no future, no children, no family. It is now time to fight and survive. Her husband and son in school now. Fight for you and the future .... I think of you.

I love my love said...

Ask a doctor

Hunter said...

Go bless you. I talk with my doctor before taking any decision. I wish you much success deal with everything it.

sexyjess... said...

Unfortunately, the odds are very likly that you want. Most of the time he gave up the chemotherapy before it to manage the baby, but it depends on the severity of the cancer. Unfortunately, the child may not with chemotherapy.

Ariel36 said...

Talk to your doctor. I think it depends on the extent of the cancer and how they intend to administer. I know that chemotherapy works by killing rapidly dividing cells, therefore, I suggest that chemotherapy is not compatible with a growing fetus.

God, I'm sorry that this has happened. I have only seven weeks, and I can not imagine that they go through. My prayers are with you.

Post a Comment