Sunday, January 17, 2010

Orthostatic Intolerance, Bay Area Could I Have Orthostatic Intolerance?

Could i have Orthostatic intolerance? - orthostatic intolerance, bay area

I feel weak and have a blood pressure upon standing, I feel tired all the time, headaches on the left side, nausea, weakness and gastrointestinal problems are all symptoms.
More than a few others, such as weight loss, for example, do mucus in the stool and intolerance to fatty or greasy foods or juices, I do not think the symptoms. I've been there 4 1 / 2 months and I could hardly leave the house. Could orthostatic intolerance?

2 comments:

izzy said...

Probably the first, but you should stop to read the glossary terms, and talk to your doctor.

denise said...

I do not know, but you must immediately hospitalized.

Post a Comment