Sunday, January 3, 2010

Rolling Garden Tool Cart Chirstmas Gift Ideas...?

Chirstmas gift ideas...? - rolling garden tool cart

I'm still stuck on a few things for my family. My parents, my parents and my husband

My parents are like hard.Well, father-in-law. It is impossible. It does not really have many hobbies. Everything I ever did was to repair computers and everything. I do not want to buy something for that, but I do not know.
My mother-in-law is very kitschy. She loves to feel appreciated. For some reason I can not think of him.
My mother is in golf, gardening, Harry Potter and the old rock like the Rolling Stones, The Ramones
My father is in woodworking, movies, crafts home, I think. I really do not know.
My husband is in the tools, the film is also in the army.

I think the look is not too heavy for them and get something. I know its still early, but not like last-minute shopping. I hate Christmas, when the business later.

5 comments:

~Camryn~ said...

The mother-Take a photo of you and your spouse (and children if applicable) and receive a mystery to her. Places like personalization mall Creations.com are a good choice.

Step-father, what would you say a model car / plane assembly. Info or a history book with some form of treatment.

Her mother, get some golf balls or custom golf bag, maybe a couple of DVD / CD by the Rolling Stones

Papa model car / plane for all, some DVDs (perhaps to see an exhibition, I have a few years ago, now on DVD .. MASH, John Wayne, etc.), gift certificate, he attends a business

Hubby some DVD-May, you know, they want a jerky-making kit, a clock with a military insignia on it, a tool that might want the

Hope this helps!

Nicole[= said...

Buying a computer on eBay and gives his father-in fix, you can buy your mother-in-law, a certificate that you have two first-class time in the spa, ask your mom a new driver, perhaps? and her husband, you can buy popcorn movies, and 3 for what you want to account? As if on paper, "Your wish is my command, and three cases with a deletion, then two, etc. have

Nymph said...

Father-in-law: computer paper and fastening technology.
Mother-in-law: You buy a special (and pretty), and look for the magazine and on the first page to write something very special, what it means to you. It might even be creative and try to write a poem or something.
Mother: mixed CD with some golf balls.
Husband: A new version of DVD that you love and a toolbox.

Kell D said...

Do they have pets?


http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/2276549/6_great_gift_ideas_for_the_furry_animal.html?cat=53

Sue said...

their parents, take your mother as a sentimental idea. You do something for them as a couple, like a picture frame with "married" in the title or something.

Post a Comment