Friday, January 22, 2010

Diagram Of A Female Virgina Female Anatomy Diagram Of Ovarian Cancer,help?

Female anatomy diagram of ovarian cancer,help? - diagram of a female virgina

I'm doing a project on ovarian cancer, and I am stuck at stage 3 a.m. to 4 p.m., which has spread to other organs. But I'm not sure if the ovaries are present, what do I need the organs of the digestive system? because there are so many places I have tried to find pictures of the stomach and the reproduction of the female anatomy, but none like I have to do on a chart, if anyone can help me?

I was thinking of leaving the intestine, or should the intestine, liver and stomach are?

2 comments:

Dr Akram said...

The staging of FIGO surgical staging of ovarian cancer is called. It is as follows:

Step 1: Tumor limited to ovaries

1A: the affection of an ovary
1B: the affections of both ovaries
1C: If the cancer spreads to the surface of the ovary and
papillary projections.

Step 2: Dissemination of the basin:

2A: the dissemination of the genitalia, the uterus and fallopian tubes.
2B: spread to other pelvic tissues
2C: If the cancer is on the deposits are sent in the abdomen

Step 3: Dissemination through peritoneoum (lining of the abdomen)

3A see: (microscopic spread as if under a microscope)
3B: see macroscopic propagation, as with the naked eye.
3C: surface deposits of the liver

Step 4: blood reaches the lungs, liver, bone and brain ..

You should also know that extended into the intestine is very important because it is the most common cause of death from ovarian cancer, intestinal obstruction.

The intestine is filled in the stomach so that only can take a littlerepresented.

I like a diagram for you when you visit my blog, I share some of my medical colleagues, we would help you, and after about there. Oh, and it is free. You can use the link on my profile.
Good luck with your project

Best regards,
Dr. Ramy

krazegur... said...

Defiant, including the liver, which is one of the first institutions that increases in steps 3 a.m. to 4 p.m., the colon and colon cancer, because it banal and metastasis. The stomach is put in a position aside as less likely to go about it than the other 2 points.

Post a Comment